Yesterday, Friday, i was riding fast around a small corner and slid and wiped out on my left knee.It's hurt for 2 Days now!I can't straiten it tight.For Halloween I'm a Vampire!Oh and in aftercare sometime i don't remember when, there's a little hill buy the gate and i half way opened up the clasp and my foot slid under the gate and down the hill and the clasp smashed down on my finger and cut it open and i started bleeding real fast.So i ran inside to the bathroom and was screaming.My Mom finally made it and Mrs. Fuentes saved the day with band aids!My Dad said he needed his blood pressure taken so my Mom took something up to his finger and at any moment this needle would pop out in your finger.
Thanks,
Kaylee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha, you heard about that, huh Kaylee? It was actually a cholesterol blood test...your daddy isn't too fond of needles and blood, is he! :) You had lots of stuff to say about wounds tonight didn't you? Love you!
ReplyDeleteYou sure chose a good Halloween costume, didn't you--but I thought it was OTHER people's blood you were supposed to want! I'm really sorry you got hurt - twice - and I hope you're doing better today. It usually takes a few days for your muscles to stop aching after you've taken a pretty good fall. At least, that's what happened to me after I raced you last summer and the earth reached up and tripped me!
ReplyDeleteGrandma, my knee still hurts! sorry i haven't been responding lately it's because i always forget.Love u!
ReplyDelete