I was eating raw spaghetti and thought of my website Flowers & Spaghetti. I'm gonna change the name to Jelly Beans & Gum Drops same address Kayjostants.blog spot.com If you don't want me to change it please leave a comment and say why or why not. yesterday and Friday and Saturday I was on a camping trip in the woods.I rode my own four wheeler on my own!! And I'm bragging so tell people!
This picture is me riding on my own about to cross a pond and go up a steep hill on the four wheeler.

Thanks,
Kaylee
You're a serious "Goof Ball"! When you first came up with "Flowers and Spaghetti" I just thought.... that's my "Goof Ball" kid! Now "Jelly Beans and Gum Drops"? How about "Peanut and Pumpkins" :)
ReplyDeleteKaylee!! Wow I'm so jealous that you got to ride a fourwheeler! You must be a pretty good driver! :D I miss my fourwheeler.
ReplyDeletedid you know that if you mix peas with your spaghetti it tastes really good?? ;) maybe your webiste should be peas and spaghetti...its a cherry tradition. We all mix peas and spaghetti together. (well most of us) haha
The way I see it, it's your blog and you can not only name it anything you want, you can change the name every day if you want! The good news is that the address doesn't change, so your friends and family will have no trouble finding you, even if you change the title. You be careful out there!
ReplyDeleteSpaghetti and peas?? Maybe I'll have to try that some time. :) I'm a serious goof ball! I'm a serious goof ball! What if I called it PP? Pumpkin & Peas? Hahaha!
ReplyDeleteYes you should definitely spaghetti and peas. :) I think you will LOVE it! ;) You are a serious goofball...wait no you're a goofy goofball!! Because serious doesn't make sense.
ReplyDeletehahahaa PP?? ok perfect. I like it. ;)
oops **you should definitely TRY spaghetti and peas. (typo)
ReplyDelete