I'm thinking about cutting my hair shorter. Sorry i haven't wrote for awhile.I think I'm doing it tomorrow.I have 2 suggestions: Trim or Cut half. I really want a bob though but i think my hair is too thin.Yesterday we had pancakes for breakfast.
- Kaylee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trim! Trim! Trim! No Cut, Cut Cut! How many votes do I get?
ReplyDeleteI have to say that I loved your hair when you cut it to that length the last time! So no matter what you do (trim or cut an inch or cut half), always, always at least trim, because it keeps your hair healthy and looking nice. I just got your 3rd grade photo and I love it--it's in the frame already! We have started having oatmeal for breakfast and I'm being very kind by putting raisins in it. It's slower to eat than Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter (it's HOT), but it's better for us. Your daddy makes a MEAN pancake--I bet they were awesome!
ReplyDelete