Thursday, October 8, 2009
I missed art class!
I was at school and felt sick, so i told my teacher. She asked if i wanted to go home.I really didn't, so i waited till lunch. I didn't feel any better. so she suggested I call my Mom. So I called her and got a voice MSG. During 15 Minute reading time she ( my mom ) called. So when it was time for art. My teacher leaves when we do art so i missed out on art. My mom came and picked me up and then i took a hot bath. and watched T.V. Then I fell asleep on the coach. When i woke up it felt like tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you are feeling better very soon! (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteHow awful to miss art class! That was always one of my favorite classes. It's always fun to create something. I hope that you're feeling better today and that you got to go back to school today. Sometimes the best thing you can do to make yourself feel better is go home and SLEEP!
ReplyDelete