Yesterday my dad had 2 flights to do one at Kokomo Airport and one at Glenndale.I felt AWFUL!!! I tried to do it daddy suggested I stay home for the first on at Kokomo.He said if i feel better to come to Glenndale.So I did, but when I did when we came home in the driveway I puked.My temperature today thr highest was 101.8 is that bad? It sounds kinda bad!I tried to call my school mate Mallorie but i think shes at soccer practice.I hope i feel better. my mom says I probably can't go to school on Monday.
Thank you for reading,
Kaylee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee, I am SO sorry you feel so awful! It's good that you're staying home from school, not only so YOU can get well, but so you don't spread this to the other kids at school (and your teacher!). One of my co-workers called in sick today, and he sounded terrible--I hope HE stays home for a day or two!
ReplyDeleteIf he sounds awful he must feel awful! I hope he gets better.I can't get over Anoymous.Ily!
ReplyDeleteI hope your fever has gone down and that you are doing a lot better this afternoon. The "normal" temperature is 98.6 degrees (though my normal is slightly lower than that--no big surprise!), so your body is definitely trying to fight the invaders. I could be ornery and sign my name as Anonymous every time, so you could try to figure out if it really IS me! But I don't have an ornery bone in my body, now do I? :) ILYT
ReplyDelete