Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Flowers & Spaghetti
Hi, I'm Kaylee,I'm eight and a half. I'm in 3rd Grade.I called this flowers & Spaghetti because i like flowers and i like spaghetti.Also well, I saw spaghetti and flowers on T.V. If you read this blog please tell your friends.I'm going to bed now at 8:04. Not real bed just going to relax. ill write twice a week or so.Hope you enjoyed this introduction. Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cool Kaylee! I'll make sure to visit often.
ReplyDeleteHi Kaylee,
ReplyDeleteIt is fun to see you have your own blog. I will come by and visit from time to time. Love you!
How about Flowers and Mac and Cheese With Real Cheese! Or Flowers and Chocolate (I like that one)? I'm looking forward to adding your blog to my daily reading. And by the way, Way to GO on the typing! YGLY
ReplyDeleteLooking good kiddo! Welcome to blog-land. ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Kaylee! Cool blog - I'll add it to my list.
ReplyDeleteI like Flowers and chocolate too!
ReplyDelete;) back at ya.
Cool holly,Does Jamie know about my blog?
THANKS Aunt Stephanie!
Daddy Mommy i can talk to you for real.:)
Hey Kaylee!! Wow your own blog?? That's so neat! I'll definitely be reading it. :)
ReplyDeleteI love you and miss you! Can't wait until you come visit us for Christmas :)
love, Morgan