Saturday, October 31, 2009

Candy, Candy,CANDY!

This year for Halloween i was a Vampire and got candy candy candy ! so much my bag overflowed and i had to go home.I'm eating my candy now and haven't even made a dent and I'm full!Last night i stayed up til 5 AM! Shh! Don't tell my mom.


Thanks,
Kay

3 comments:

  1. My lips are sealed. :) I LOVED your vampire outfit and especially the wings. We had only one trick-or-treater and he was a cute little 2- or 3-year-old dressed in a lion suit. I gave him a whole handful of candy, so he probably won't have to visit too many homes! The REST of the candy is MINE, ALL MINE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You stayed up until 5 in the morning?? haha was it all that candy that you ate that made you not want to sleep? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi morgan! i can't wait to see you guys tell rania tanner alonna Aunt cathy and uncle lon I said hi!I think it was the candy.

    ReplyDelete